Keeping Your Data Safe
Security is a huge part of IT, so much so that we’ve invested an enormous amount of time and effort into testing solutions and getting them right.
This is why we can confidently offer you a fully coherent cyber-security audit to keep your business in-line with GDPR, as well as awareness training for you and your staff. This training consists of easy-to-run courses and is designed to make your users aware of common security mistakes that people make every day, giving them the knowledge to make an informed decision about staying safe. This helps mitigate user risks & infection rates.
We’ve had our entire infrastructure and team tested by Cyber Essentials, earning us Cyber Essentials badge of approval. This means that we are deemed ‘Cyber-Safe’, showing that we’re compliant with the latest security standards.
The best bit about this? We can use our extensive cyber security knowledge and training to help you become Cyber-Safe, in turn keeping you compliant with the latest security policies & standards.
The Security Suite
A Range of Solutions to Keep You Safe
What anti-virus do you have installed? Is it licensed? More importantly, is it protecting you & keeping you safe?
If ‘I don’t know’ was the answer to any of those three questions, we need to have a chat.
Cyber Security is one of the most important solutions that any IT provider can invest in, which is why we’ve got a whole range of tried & tested solutions ready to keep you & your data safe.
- Vade Mailbox Security. Supplement your email with robust, advanced threat protection for Office 365; Vade protects your mail against all types of cyber-attacks.
- ESET Endpoint Encryption. Encrypt your most valuable asset – your data. Data is a critical part of every organisation, but this most valuable asset often poses a huge risk when it travels or is transmitted beyond the corporate network.
- DUO Two-Factor Authentication. Prevent online fraud and account takeover. Following a normal login, Duo verifies a user with their personal, physical device such as a smartphone to add another layer of protection against unauthorised logins.
- Endpoint Security. Our next-generation combination of Webroot and ESET compliment each-other to provide enhanced PC and workstation endpoint security.
- Mobile Device Management. Protecting mobile workforces from data breaches. IBM MaaS360® is the fastest and most comprehensive way to configure devices for enterprise access and secure corporate data on smartphones and tablets.
- DarkWeb ID. Are your credentials exposed on the Dark Web? We monitor your DarkWeb exposure 24/7 for fixed monthly fee and let you know if we find any exposed credentials.
- Next-Generation Firewalls. Ensuring your business is protected from data loss and malware. We can provide a next-generation managed firewall service for a fixed monthly fee, including (but not limited to) application/access control, SSL encrypted VPN client, web filtering, spoofing and flooding protection, and email security.
Input an email address below to check if its been compromised.
By entering your email address above, you agree we will send you a weekly email with cyber security advice, and other ways to protect your business. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of any email in regards to this.
Stolen Email Tool
Check if you've been breached
This tool allows you to find out in seconds if your email address has been stolen or compromised. Our tool runs your email through a comprehensive database of all email addresses found to be stolen over the last few years.
You’d be surprised where people have found your email.
If your email address as been compromised, it’s possible that cyber criminals have used it in attempts to access your systems.
Please contact us immediately, so that we can help & provide you with advice going forward.