Constructing regular Network and Security Assessments reports for our clients ensures ultimate safety and security.
This is just one of the motives behind Pure IT demonstrating our professionalism and in-depth knowledge of your systems, as well as discovering potential new security issues and posing risks.
Our primary goal is to ensure client satisfaction and we monitor this through continual reporting, remediation, and online/verbal feedback that we value very highly.
Data collected by our reliable scanners is neatly organized, professionally arranged and presented in an easy to read pdf file.
Furthermore, our data scan can be run from a USB memory stick, or remotely on your server, providing a non-invasive, no installation solution. Anything outside of mainstream industry customs and best practices we are promptly made aware of, so we can quickly focus on the discovered issues.
Each separate scan is protected and archived for future judgement and comparison. We are proud to provide the technical knowledge to resolve any issues that are behind the Risk score, and recognise the costs involved as a one-off service or a quarterly audit.
By executing consistent security health checks and comparison reports, we can help your business protect its assets to help you sleep better at night.
The Network Assessment Module gives us the broadest insights of any IT assessment tool available. This module is jam-packed with a wide array of powerful reports. You get:
- Client Risk Summary Report
- Full Detail Report
- Asset Detail Report
- Excel Export Report
- Change Management Report
- BDR Assessment Report
Sample reports are available.
With the Security Assessment Module, we can analyse your network data and produce a baseline set of network security reports.
Your IT Security Assessment will consist of the following elements:
- Security Risk Report. This management report includes a proprietary Security Risk Score along with summary charts, graphs and an explanation of the risks found in the security scans.
- Security Policy Assessment Report. A detailed review of the security policies that are in place on both a domain wide and local machine basis.
- Share Permission Report by Computer. Comprehensive lists of all network “shares” by computer, detailing which users and groups have access to which devices and files, and what level of access they have.
- Share Permission Report by User. Organizes permissions by user, showing all shared computers and files to which they have access.
- Outbound Security Report. Highlights deviation from industry standards compared to outbound port and protocol accessibility, lists available wireless networks as part of a wireless security survey, and provides information on Internet content accessibility.
- External Vulnerabilities Full Detail Report. A comprehensive output including security holes, warnings, and informational items that can help you make better network security decisions, plus a full NMap Scan which checks all 65,535 ports and reports which are open. This is an essential item for many standard security compliance reports.
- Abnormal User Login Activity. Methodically analyse login history from the security event logs. The report uses mathematical modelling and proprietary pattern recognition to highlight potential unauthorized users who log into machines they normally do not access and at times they normally do not log in. This report delivers a security professional focus and pinpoints a manageable set of logins to investigate. The alternative is a time-consuming, manual spot check that often misses the mark and is far less reliable.
Sample reports are available to review.